C software developers
Due to ongoing expansion, we are currently seeking experienced C software developers to join our high-energy R&D department. We want team players who can innovate, problem solve and who want to advance their programming knowledge and careers to reach their full potential.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an innovative and dynamic environment, designing and developing cutting edge software solutions for the global mobile telecommunications market.
- Create design and functional specifications
- Review design, functional specifications and code developed by other team members
- Design and implement complex modules with minimal supervision
- Progress a component design through development, testing, documentation and delivery
- Create and review test plans and test tools
- Participate in continuous process improvements
- Install and deliver developed applications to customer sites
You will have a relevant degree, a minimum of 3 years industry experience and a strong background in the following areas:
- Virtualization, Cloud-based Applications, Amazon AWS, VM-ware, EC-2
- Telecommunications and signaling systems standards/protocols including CAP, SS7, IN/CAMEL, PARLAY, MAP
- Distributed, mixed platform solutions
- C, C++, UNIX, Perl, Java, CORBA
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle
- Real-time software development
- Software quality processes
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work as part of a team
In return, we are offering you a highly competitive package and an excellent opportunity for career progression in a rapidly expanding, award-winning company.
To apply, please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org