Create and launch data plans and services in minutes
We believe that truly effective policy control requires integration with real-time charging, self-care, payment methods and notification strategies to implement a 'Dynamic Marketplace' and deliver the ultimate personalised subscriber experience.
Tango Telecom's Data Retail Engine, the Tango DRE™ combines Policy Control and Real-time Charging with subscription management, data plan creation, campaign management and on-device self-care to monetise every aspect of the subscriber experience.
As operators continue to come under pressure to increase mobile data revenues while struggling with inflexible and ineffective policy control platforms, the Tango DRE provides an ideal solution. Driven by a highly intuitive user interface, our solution enables operators to monetise their data traffic faster than any competitive solution in the marketplace today.
Innovative data plans launched direct to device
for immediate purchase and real-time activation
- Fair Usage
- Bill Shock Prevention
- Bandwidth on demand / Turbo Boost
- Shared Data Plans
- Data Roaming
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Passes
- Add on Management
- Dynamic QoS Control
- Tiered Service Level Plans
- Dynamic Discounting for Data
- Sponsored Data
Monetise every aspect of the subscriber experience
- Reduce the time to market of new plans and promotions from months to minutes, making new plans available for immediate on-device purchase
- Extensive range of use cases including innovative next generation mobile services such as VoLTE, Sponsored Data, Dynamic Discounting and roaming plans
- Proven interoperability with a broad variety of PCEF, Billing and DPI vendors and requiring minimal changes to existing network infrastructure
- Proven 3GPP standards compliant PCC solution with 1st mobile data charging deployment in 2003 with global large scale references
- Support for all access network types (LTE, HSPA, EVDO, WiMAX), payment types (prepaid, postpaid and hybrid) and multiple devices from one single platform
- Fully virtualised with options for cloud or private cloud based deployments with managed services, NFV ready